Plazan Skin Care Article: Body Care in Fall - Tips to Remember
Issued October 15, 2005
Fall. Morning. It is dark, chilly and looks like it hasn't stopped raining yet.
However, it is time to get up, to go out and...to look your BEST!
Why? .... - Because a real woman ALWAYS wants to look 1 million Dollars!
Even when it is misty, cold and rainy :)
Body Care in Fall - Tips to Remember
By Oksana Drosd
- Switch from lotion based products to those that are cream based.
This will help restore moisture as well as create a protective barrier against the harsh winter weather.
Exceptions to this rule include those with severely oily skin and some
- Keep your house warm, not hot. Set your thermostat a little lower and crack a window to let fresh, cool air into the house.
- Set a pan of water in commonly used rooms. The water will evaporate from the pan before it evaporates from your skin.
- Use a vaporizer in the bedroom while you sleep.
- Shower only once a day using a mild soap. Pat dry and apply a gentle moisturizer immediately afterward.
Your doctor can recommend skin-friendly soaps and moisturizers.
- Apply extra moisturizer to your body,
face and hands before bedtime to heal damage overnight.
- Moisturize your hands after you wash them.
- Try a richer moisturizer if your regular brand doesn't work as well in the wintertime.
- Use barrier gloves to protect your hands when you do chores, especially dishwashing.
For an especially soothing treatment, apply moisturizer, put on white cotton gloves,
and cover with yellow rubber gloves. Wear these layers around the house for a few hours or while you sleep.
- Use lip cream to prevent chapping.
Reapply after you eat and before you go outdoors.
- See your physician if your skin is extremely irritated or infected.
See more body care tips here: http://allwomenstalk.com/
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/
skin elasticity increases with the increase of hydration.
It is logical to assume that skin elasticity can be improved
by use of skin care moisturizers.
This point of view has been confirmed, but only taking into consideration the
latest direct and full data,
obtained by simultaneous estimation of
and elasticity after application of cosmetics.
More skin care tips for the fall season:
- Use Plazan Gold series Hand Cream.
It is highly effective hand care cream that:
- intensely nourishes skin,
- stimulates cell regeneration
- protects against harmful environmental effects.
It is recommended applying Plazan Gold series Hand Cream several times a day, especially in the morning and after contact with water.
- Use Cosmetic Milk with Hyaluronic Acid
as an extra moisturizer for body, face and hands.
You can use it 2 times a day in the morning and in the evening.
If you need a richer moisturizing solution for the fall and winter times, you can prepare a special lotion using
Plazan Placenta's glycosaminoglycans
and distilled water: just add 1 teaspoon (5 ml.) of Placenta's Glycosaminoglycans to 200 ml of distilled water.
Plazan cosmeceuticals are developed using the
latest production technology to preserve
the biologically active components of the placenta
and provide our clients with superior
anti-aging skin care products and efficient
regenerating treatments for problem skin,
that are more effective
than those presently available in the Skin care market.