Skin Care Article: Wrinkle Cream Buying Tips. Collagen cream, elastin collagen, Hyaluronic acid.
Issued February 15, 2008
Before buying a wrinkle cream, it is important to note that
not all creams work the same way.
Before you buy, make sure you know whether the cream affects collagen or dirt and oil.
Wrinkle Cream Buying Tips
Collagen cream, elastin collagen, Hyaluronic acid.
1. Collagen Deterioration
2. Dirt And Oil
Free radicals such as dirt and oil can easily react with other molecules and can cause damage to the skin.
Thus, antioxidants have the function of sweeping out free radicals before they damage the skin.
Skin loses collagen as one grows older, and certain companies, with careful
research and study,
have developed products with collagen content to
replenish lost collagen in the skin.
There are now a variety of products in cream, water-based and capsule form that have collagen as their primary ingredients.
But not only can these products replace lost collagen, they can
trigger the development of new collagen in the skin.
Let it be clear though, that antioxidants can not correct wrinkles, they merely slow down the signs of aging.
So when one reaches twenty five, a consideration to take in antioxidants is a must.
After all, an once of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
What is in a Good Anti Wrinkle Cream?
According to scientific data,
skin elasticity can be improved by using of skin care
This point of view has been confirmed, taking into consideration the
latest direct and full data,
obtained by simultaneous estimation of
skin moisture and elasticity after
application of skin care products.
What Wrinkle Creams Are Available?
- The elastin collagen based cream
neutralizes the dismissive and relaxing of the epidermis fibers in the skin.
This particular cream has hop and cell extracts which helps in skin nourishing. Also contains oil for smooth skin.
- Hyaluronic acid based face cream
which pads and lubricate the skin. It keeps the skin moisturized, and has ingredients for protection from free radicals.
- Fruit acid creams are rich in alpha-hydroxy-acids,
such as malic acid from apples and glycolic acid from sugarcane,
that stimulates the skin's surface gently to encourage new cell growth.
- The rosa mosqueta cream has rosa mosqueta oil which is derived from the rare and precious flower,
rosa mosqueta, which has elasticizing effects on the skin.
It is reknown for its ability to relax the skin, giving it a youthful glow.
- The aloe vera based treatment cream improves skin's firmness and elasticity as well as it protects the skin from irritation.
It does too, replenish the moisture barrier of the skin.
- Green tea antioxidant cream is an effective herbal cream.
As there a variety of anti wrinkle creams in the market today, here are guidelines on choosing one that is right for you.
- Consider your budget first.
Not all expensive brands have the best quality.
- Before buying a product, it is best to see your doctor first for advice.
- Know your skin type. If you have sensitive skin, don't just buy any product,
as allergies may develop and that may end up costing you a lot more later on. About 70% of women have
Prevention is still the easiest way to fight wrinkles.
While it's impossible to avoid wrinkles, you can surely slow it down.
Take good care of your skin as early as you can. You will thank yourself later on.
- Plan a healthy diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
This is not only beneficial to the skin, but to the whole body as well.
- If you do smoke, stop. If not, good for you. But do avoid places where a lot of people smoke.
It can affect your skin and your health as well.
- Always drink plenty of water. At least eight glasses of water a day is recommended.
- If you think you don't get enough vitamins from the foods you eat, take vitamin supplements.
- Always take care of your skin, it is your largest organ and as it is on the outside of your body,
it receives the most wear and tear. Wash and moisturize daily.
- Stay away from the sun. When outdoors, use sunscreen.
- Have a happy outlook on life. Studies show that stress and anxiety can affect the skin.
So there is some truth to worry lines.
Content Provider: http://www.my-articles.com
Plazan cosmeceuticals are developed using the
latest production technology to preserve
the biologically active components of the placenta
and provide our clients with superior
anti-aging skin care products and efficient
regenerating treatments for problem skin,
that are more effective
than those presently available in the Skin care market.